The global FAKRA RF Connectors market was valued at US$ 1362.2 million in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 2029 million by 2029, at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. The influence of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine War were considered while estimating market sizes.
FAKRA connectors are utilized within the automotive industry. Standard uses for FAKRA connectors are coaxial connections on devices with external antennas; such applications include SDARS, Cellular, GPS Navigation, key-less entry and satellite radio.
FAKRA RF connectors are a type of high-frequency coaxial connector used to transmit signals in automotive applications. They are designed to provide a secure and reliable connection between components in a vehicle’s communication and entertainment systems, including GPS, satellite radio, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi. The FAKRA connector system was developed by the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA) and is widely used in European and American automobiles. These connectors are designed to be water-resistant and feature a color-coded coding system to ensure proper mating and prevent mismating during installation.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive presentation of the global market for FAKRA RF Connectors, with both quantitative and qualitative analysis, to help readers develop business/growth strategies, assess the market competitive situation, analyze their position in the current marketplace, and make informed business decisions regarding FAKRA RF Connectors. This report contains market size and forecasts of FAKRA RF Connectors in global, including the following market information:
Global FAKRA RF Connectors Market Revenue, 2018-2023, 2024-2029, ($ millions)
Global FAKRA RF Connectors Market Sales, 2018-2023, 2024-2029, (K Units)
The global FAKRA RF connectors market experienced a steady increase in sales between 2018 and 2020. In 2018, the market sold 280.8 thousand (K) units, which increased to 307.4 K units in 2019, and further to 314.5 K units in 2020.
Global top five FAKRA RF Connectors companies in 2022 (%)
Global key players of FAKRA RF connectors include Rosenberger, TE Connectivity, JAE, Amphenol, etc. Global top five manufacturers hold a share over 57%. North America and Europe are the largest producers of FAKRA RF connectors hold share over 27%. In terms of product, ordinary FAKRA is the largest segment, with a share over 70%. And in terms of application, the largest application is passenger vehicle, with a share over 80%.
We surveyed the FAKRA RF Connectors manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and industry experts on this industry, involving the sales, revenue, demand, price change, product type, recent development and plan, industry trends, drivers, challenges, obstacles, and potential risks.
|Report Attributes||Report Details|
FAKRA RF Connectors Market Size, Emerging Trends, Technological Advancements, and Business Strategies 2023-2029
|Market size in 2022||US$ 1362.2 million|
|Forecast Market size by 2029||US$ 2029 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.9%|
|By Connector type||
|By End-use industry||
|Historical Year||2018 to 2022 (Data from 2010 can be provided as per availability)|
|Number of Pages||100+ Pages|
|Customization Available||Yes, the report can be customized as per your need.|
Total Market by Segment:
Global FAKRA RF Connectors Market, by Type, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K Units)
Global FAKRA RF Connectors Market Segment Percentages, by Type, 2022 (%)
- Ordinary FAKRA
- Mini FAKRA
Global FAKRA RF Connectors Market, by Connector type, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K Units)
Global FAKRA RF Connectors Market Segment Percentages, by Connector type, 2022 (%)
- FAKRA SMB connectors
- FAKRA II connectors
- FAKRA HSD connectors
- Other connector types
Global FAKRA RF Connectors Market, by End-use industry, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K Units)
Global FAKRA RF Connectors Market Segment Percentages, by End-use industry, 2022 (%)
- Aerospace and defense
- Consumer electronics
- Other industries
Market Data & Forecast (Short-term and Long-term)
- Demand Analysis
- Demand Composition, By Applications
- Sales & Revenue
- Pricing Analysis
- Market Dynamics
Global FAKRA RF Connectors Market, By Region and Country, 2018-2023, 2024-2029 ($ Millions) & (K Units)
Global FAKRA RF Connectors Market Segment Percentages, By Region and Country, 2022 (%)
- North America
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Country Summaries & Product Review
- Demand Balance
- Market data in terms of volume and value for each end-use at the regional and country level
- Market analysis for demand, at the regional and country level
- Historical, Current & Market Forecast
- Macro-economic factors like GDP, Population, and World Economic integration
- Economic & Energy Outlook
- Industry & Policy Developments
- End-use Industry / Applications Market
- Reasoning & Analysis
- Insightful Commentary
- Market Review
- Comparative Analysis
- Latest Trends and market developments
- Key players
- Strategic Issues and Recommendations
- Business Opportunity Assessment
The report also provides analysis of leading market participants including:
Key companies FAKRA RF Connectors revenues in global market, 2018-2023 (Estimated), ($ millions)
Key companies FAKRA RF Connectors revenues share in global market, 2022 (%)
Key companies FAKRA RF Connectors sales in global market, 2018-2023 (Estimated), (K Units)
Key companies FAKRA RF Connectors sales share in global market, 2022 (%)
Further, the report presents profiles of competitors in the market, key players include:
- TE Connectivity
- Electric Connector
- Hirose Electric Co. Ltd.
- Delphi Technologies
- Yazaki Corporation
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- In July 2021, TE Connectivity introduced a new line of FAKRA mini coaxial connectors designed for automotive applications, offering reduced connector heights and simplified mating interfaces.
- In February 2021, Amphenol RF expanded its line of FAKRA connectors to include options with white insulators, which are used in some European car models.
- In September 2020, Molex announced the launch of its FAKRA II SMB connector system, which offers a higher frequency range and smaller form factor than the original FAKRA system.
- In July 2020, Rosenberger introduced a new FAKRA push-pull connector system for automotive applications, offering a space-saving design and easy installation process.
- In January 2020, Radiall released a new range of FAKRA connectors designed for high-frequency applications, offering a broad range of impedance options and a low profile design.